Roast Beef, Top Round London Broil ~ served with Spinach and Mix Spring Salad, tossed with dried cranberries, Cucumber slices, and strawberries
All Photos Courtesy: ©FoodsNickyEddy
What you need:
- slow cooker crock pot
- 1 1/2 pounds London broil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt & ground pepper
Easy To Follow Instructions:
- Place the London broil in a slow cooker
- add all seasonings: garlic, mushroom soup, water, basil, oregano,
- salt & pepper
- cover; check and stir, whenever is needed.
- cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve: 4
Recommended Adult Beverage(s): Organic Red Wine, or Merlot
Another great recipe I can recommend: Marinated Roast Beef, London Broil
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs London broil steak*, about 1 1/4 inches thick (* preferrably, Top Round London Broil for right texture and more intense flavor)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
Easy To Follow Instruction:
- Marinate the steak overnight (for better flavor)*.
- Place the steak in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, shallot, garlic, oregano and pepper.
- Pour marinade over the meat and turn several times to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. Recommend to turn the steak 2-3 times while it marinates.
- Remove the meat from the marinade about 1 hour before grilling.
- Pat dry with paper towels, and season on both sides with salt.
- On a grill pan, coat with non-stick spray, place meat on the hot pan and cook until brown grill marks appear on the bottom, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn the steak over and cook the second side another 6 minutes.
- Remove the meat to a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- To serve, cut London broil across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve: 6-8
*Always be sure to airtight the packaging when storing in the refrigerator to keep fresh longer.
© 2011, ©It’s All About Foods !™ by NickyEddy. All rights reserved.