Slow Easy Cooking Beef Crock Pot
All Photos Courtesy: ©FoodsNickyEddy
Things you need:
- slow cooker
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
- Vegetables are optional: Carrots and Potatos (diced)
Easy to Follow Instructions:
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water
- Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture
- Cook on High setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on Low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
© 2011, ©It’s All About Foods !™ by NickyEddy. All rights reserved.